History of Limerick Tutorial College

/History of Limerick Tutorial College
History of Limerick Tutorial College2018-08-17T14:10:39+00:00

Limerick Tutorial College (LTC), initially called Limerick Tutorial Centre was established in 1985.

In its first year, it provided tutoring for Leaving Certificate students who were having difficulties with certain subjects. There were weekly classes and also Christmas and Easter Revision courses.

In 1988 due to the success of students who attended in the first few years, the college decided to run a specialised One Year Full-Time Leaving Certificate Course. This course was primarily for students who wanted to repeat their Leaving Certificate to increase their points. 25 students attended this year.

In 1990 due to parent demand, the college commenced a 6th Year Course.

In 1993 after further requests, the college also commenced a 5th Year Course.

In 2002 the Limerick Tutorial Centre became the Limerick Tutorial College.

This year 2018 Limerick Tutorial College celebrates Thirty Years of Full Time Leaving Certificate Programmes. This has been made possible due to the excellent teaching and care received by each student from our dedicated and committed teachers and staff.

New Courses

Contact Info

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway New York WC1 1BA

Phone: 1.800.458.556 / 1.800.532.2112

Fax: 458 761-9562

Web: ThemeFusion

Recent Posts