At Limerick Tutorial College your data is important to us and we respect privacy of our students and site visitors. This privacy notice outlines the specific information we gather on our website and how we use that data.
The following Policy will inform you of the information that is gathered and how it is used. Limerick Tutorial College complies with EU General Data Protection Directive – GDPR for the collection, use and retention of personal information from the EU.
The Collection, use and storage of your data
As a website visitor you may choose to contact us through our website by using our contact form or by paying a deposit for a course. By doing this you are allowing Limerick Tutorial College use this information for the sole purpose of what it is for.
Payments through our site
We will however hold any personal information submitted through our Course Payment system such as information that is needed for the intended purpose.
Limerick Tutorial College will not use your email and contact information to:
- Send unsolicited emails
- Send Marketing Material to you (unless you have given prior permission through our subscribe system)
- We will not sell, rent or loan our contact lists to any 3rd party company or individual
- We will not give your contact information to any 3rd party without your written consent through post or email. (A phone call is not sufficient)
All sensitive data is protected on our website and systems using security plugins and firewalls.
At any point you have the right to:
- Right to Information
- Right to access your personal information
- Right to change your personal information
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to object
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to data portability
We will never hold your data longer than is necessary for the purpose of which they were obtained for.
In any event that you wish to make a complaint you can do so by contacting our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
Limerick Tutorial College
12/14 The Crescent,
+353 (0) 61 315522
Updated: 24/05/2018 18:25 GMT