- If you are happy with what you have been offered even though it’s not your first choice then you should take it and not repeat.
- If you are not really happy with what you have been offered or if you have some doubts about the course then you should consider repeating.
- If you are afraid that you won’t go up if you repeat see the tables below on the students who got Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Physiotherapy & Pharmacy in 2016 and how much they increased their points.
- If you take a place in college on a course that you are not happy with and you end up dropping out, you will be re-applying to CAO with the same points and you will have to pay fees of €7500 to repeat first year or you will end up repeating the Leaving Certificate at that stage.
- Every year including this year 3 or 4 students end up coming out of college after 1st Year or 2nd Year and come back here to repeat.
- If you know that you can work way harder than you did last year then if you repeat with us you can go up a possible 100 points as we have shown you. This is a reason for repeating.
- We have teachers in each subject that can get you an A if you have the ability and more importantly the hunger to get it. This is another reason for repeating.
- If you feel that there is more in you or much more in you and you want to find out what is really your best then you should repeat.
- If you want to learn how to study properly and effectively then you should repeat.
Average increase in (all abilities) in 2019 is 110 points for those who repeated the Leaving Cert.