- If you are happy with what you have been offered even though it’s not your first choice then you should take it and not repeat.
- If you are not really happy with what you have been offered or if you have some doubts about the course then you should consider repeating.
- If you are afraid that you won’t go up if you repeat see the tables below on the students who got Medicine, Veterinary, Dentistry, Physiotherapy & Pharmacy in 2016 and how much they increased their points.
- If you take a place in college on a course that you are not happy with and you end up dropping out, you will be re-applying to CAO with the same points and you will have to pay fees of €7500 to repeat first year or you will end up repeating the Leaving Certificate at that stage.
- Every year including this year 3 or 4 students end up coming out of college after 1st Year or 2nd Year and come back here to repeat.
- If you know that you can work way harder than you did last year then if you repeat with us you can go up a possible 100 points as we have shown you. This is a reason for repeating.
- We have teachers in each subject that can get you an A if you have the ability and more importantly the hunger to get it. This is another reason for repeating.
- If you feel that there is more in you or much more in you and you want to find out what is really your best then you should repeat.
- If you want to learn how to study properly and effectively then you should repeat.
Here are some examples of how repeat students got on in 2016
|The 11 Students who got Medicine at LTC|
|Student 6||1st Timer||545|
|Student 7||1st Timer||585|
|Student 11||1st Timer||545|
|The 5 Students who got Veterinary|
|The 6 Students who got Physiotherapy|
|Student 1||1st Timer||570|
|Student 3||1st Timer||575|
|Student 4||1st Timer||590|
|Student 5||1st Timer||540|
|The 5 Students who got Dentistry|
|Student 2||1st Timer||615|
|Student 3||1st Timer||600|
|Student 4||1st Timer||585|
|The 5 students who got Pharmacy|
|Student 3||1st Timer||505|